Disclaimer: The presenters feel that these workshops generate extraordinary benefits for all attendees.
However, EFT is a very flexible process and thus the workshops represent the views of the presenter(s)
and do not necessarily reflect those of EFT, Gary Craig or Stefan Gonick, the owner of this web site.
(CEU's available. Please inquire.)
Come join us for this AAMET International approved EFT Level 1 training!
EFT Level 1 Training: Thursday & Friday, April 16-17, 2020
EFT Level 1 provides an introduction to the beauty and power of EFT. Level 1 is also the foundation for the following in-depth EFT Level 2 practitioner training, if desired.
EFT Level 1 is open to anyone interested in learning EFT, whether you are wanting EFT for self-help and/or to help others.
EFT Level 1 Overview:
In an AAMET EFT Level 1 Course, you can expect to learn:
* What EFT (tapping) is and the history behind it
* An overview of the science behind EFT
* Building Bridges from existing beliefs to EFT
* How to use the EFT Basic Recipe
* Identifying intensity (SUDS), testing your work and measuring progress
* The principals and implications of Resistance ("Psychological Reversal")
* How to formulate effective EFT Setup statements
* Aspects of our emotional issues and the concept of shifting aspects
* The importance of being specific - "global" vs. "specific"
* How to handle excessive emotional intensity
* Understanding the Generalization Effect
* Cognitive belief shifts
* Using EFT to help with physical pain
* Using EFT on addictive cravings
* The Movie Technique for releasing painful memories
* The concept of Borrowing Benefits
* What to do when EFT does not seem to work
We look forward to you joining us to learn this exciting and effective technique!
Follow-on Training Opportunity
There is an optional two-day EFT Level 2 practitioner training right after this one on Saturday and Sunday, June 1st and 2nd.
Testimonials from Past Participants
"Stefan's ability to be a masterful practitioner and an exceptional teacher makes his workshops a truly wonderful experience. Stefan knows his stuff and is right there with you where you are in the learning of it too. I found his presentation of the tools to be invaluable. In experiencing what we were learning, I found that I did not leave the day being the same person as when I arrived. Stefan has compassion, humor, and knowledge. I wouldn't hesitate to take any of his workshops." Stephanie
"I just attended an EFT workshop facilitated by Stefan Gonick. One of the most exciting things about working with Stefan is his clinical expertise that fleshes out the EFT experience. He does an exellent job of explaining the how's and why's of EFT. I'm already using some of the tips I learned in my practice. I highly recommend Stefan's workshops. I plan on attending more." Richard Forbes MSW, LICSW
"After taking Stefan's Level 2 EFT workshop, I regret not joining his Level 1 class. I would gladly have traveled the 2.5 hours each way to experience his passion, sensitivity, and commitment to EFT. Despite the distance, we are making plans to bring a family member to him for counseling." Carol
Discover the 3 Keys to
Finding Lasting Love
EFT never ceases to amaze me! The process is gentle and often provides benefits where other methods fail.
Dr. R. Vergini, MD