Disclaimer: The presenters feel that these workshops generate extraordinary benefits for all attendees.
However, EFT is a very flexible process and thus the workshops represent the views of the presenter(s)
and do not necessarily reflect those of EFT, Gary Craig or Stefan Gonick, the owner of this web site.
EFT Level 2 Training Course, Phoenix EFT
Saturday, March 16, 2019
to Sunday, March 17, 2019
Christine Sutton and Philip Davis
92 Castle Lane
West Midlands B92 8DF England
Return to Workshop Listing
EFT Level 2 Training, AAMET Accredited
Extending level 1 theory and practice for more in-depth work for self and others.
Training to Level 2 is followed by post course exam, case studies and supervision for those who wish to gain EFT practitioner Certification
Trainers: This course is run by Phoenix EFT Therapies and Training.
Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced AAMET registered and accredited Master Trainers of Trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current AAMET guidelines for content and are certificated.
Venue: Solihull, near Birmingham
This course is suitable for candidates who have completed Level 1 training, and have gained some experience working with the technique for self and others and who feel ready to expand their understanding of energy work and their range of techniques.
We welcome students who have previously trained with other trainers.
2 Day Training, 10am-5.30pm both days
Course Fee: £250
Book this course at the same time as level 1 training and receive a 10% discount.
This 2-day EFT workshop will take you beyond the level of interested amateur to a professional level of work. It is suitable for therapists, healers, coaches, counsellors and health care workers and will prepare you to practice EFT professionally with confidence and success.
Session contents include:
• Review of Level 1 topics as required by students
• Basic Safety for self and client
• Introduction to Rapport and Calibration skills
• Additional tapping points
• Introduction to intuitive testing
• More on working with Physical issues.
• Introduction to working with Trauma
• Additional tapping techniques
• Identifying and working with Limiting beliefs and Tail Enders
• Ways to inject more gentleness into the procedure
• Ways to find Core Issues
• Introduction to working with Phobias
• Introduction to working with Addictive states
• Introduction to Surrogate work
• More on Testing Results including working with the Emotional scale
• Working by Telephone or Skype
• Delivering EFT in groups and Borrowing Benefits
• Working with children
• Working with animals
• Topics relevant to setting up in practice
• Test and Case Study Format
We also include lots of tips and hints on handling clients and working with their issues, lots of examples from our own experiences and demonstrations of new techniques as they are introduced.
The 2 day course is followed by an online multiple choice test and submission of case studies to attain the title AAMET Intermediate EFT practitioner.
Post Course Activities for those who wish to gain Certification and Accreditation with AAMET at Practitioner Level:
• Online Multiple Choice test: £15.00, payable to AAMET when you are ready to take the test
• 50 practice sessions logged in short form
• Marking fee for Case Work: £50, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to your submit case studies.
• Attendance at supervision day: £50, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to book for the day.
• Annual Fee for AAMET membership at Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner Level. £45 if you want to join.
After the 2 day training you are welcome to attend our supervision days which provide support and advice as you move into practice and a chance to network with other practitioners at levels 2 and 3.
We offer a full back-up and advice service to all students for as long as they need it plus CPD opportunities to expand knowledge and experience.
We offer quality EFT training to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of 6 so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.
Discover the 3 Keys to
Finding Lasting Love
EFT never ceases to amaze me! The process is gentle and often provides benefits where other methods fail.
Dr. R. Vergini, MD