Disclaimer: The presenters feel that these workshops generate extraordinary benefits for all attendees.
However, EFT is a very flexible process and thus the workshops represent the views of the presenter(s)
and do not necessarily reflect those of EFT, Gary Craig or Stefan Gonick, the owner of this web site.
EFT Level 1 and 2 Workshop
Mastering the Fundamentals
Friday, October 04, 2019
to Sunday, October 06, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
$850 US ($600 early registration through 9/7/19)
Natural Health Cabin
15217 Highway E
Curryville, MO, USA 63339
Return to Workshop Listing
Level 1 EFT (Mastering the Fundamentals)
Friday October 4, 2019 - Curryville, Missouri
There is no prerequisite for the Level 1 training, which provides instruction in basic or fundamental EFT. This introduction to EFT includes:
• EFT’s history and Gary Craig’s “discovery statement.”
• Meridians and tapping points.
• Measuring intensity (Subjective Units of Discomfort Scale).
• Psychological reversal.
• EFT’s Basic Protocol.
• Understanding EFT’s acceptance phrase.
• The problem with “global” or general setups.
• The importance of specific events.
• Key questions for finding core issues.
• The concept of “aspects.”
• EFT’s “generalization effect.”
• Personal points.
• Tapping shortcuts.
• Cognitive shifts in beliefs or descriptions.
• Borrowing Benefits.
• EFT for physical pain or discomfort: five important questions.
• EFT’s “Watch the Movie” technique.
• Chasing the pain.
• How to use EFT on yourself.
• How to demonstrate EFT to others.
• Troubleshooting – what to do if EFT isn’t working.
• Gary Craig’s “Personal Peace Procedure.”
This workshop includes group demonstrations and one-on-one work. All who attend will have ample opportunities to work on their own issues as well as those of others. Workshop includes training manual, course handouts, recommended reading list, follow-up memos, and attendance certificate.
Level 2 EFT (Intermediate Skills and Practice)
Saturday-Sunday October 5 and 6, 2019, Curryville Missouri
Prerequisite for certification purposes: a Level 1 workshop or its equivalent. Auditors/observers/beginning students are welcome at all workshops.
The Level 2 workshop is required for those applying for certification as EFT International-approved EFT practitioners. Topics include:
• A brief review of Level 1 topics.
• Basic safety for practitioner and client.
• How to build rapport with clients.
• EFT’s acceptance phrase and variations.
• Calibration skills – measuring EFT’s effectiveness.
• Additional tapping points and EFT shortcuts.
• More on “chasing the pain.”
• The Movie Technique and Tell the Story Technique: when to use which.
• The Tearless Trauma Technique.
• Preventing and dealing with abreactions: helping clients be here now.
• Additional tapping techniques (Touch and Breathe, Talk and Tap, continual tapping, etc.).
• Expanding the EFT tool kit (floor-to-ceiling eye roll, 9 Gamut Procedure, constricted breathing technique, collarbone breathing technique, variations on tapping sequences).
• Incorporating affirmations or positive choices into EFT sessions.
• Finding core issues: Becoming an EFT detective.
• Why EFT scripts don’t work.
• Identifying limiting beliefs.
• Surrogate or proxy tapping.
• Working with pets and other animals (includes live demonstration).
• Introducing EFT to children.
• Understanding the “writings on our walls.”
• Identifying tail-enders.
• Preframes and reframes.
• Overcoming psychological reversal.
• Testing your results.
• EFT phone sessions.
• EFT on computer.
• Delivering EFT to groups.
• Borrowing Benefits.
• Practitioner maintenance and the importance of ongoing self-work.
• EFT business issues (legal implications, working with children, working with animals, client intake forms, release/disclaimer forms, EFT INTERNATIONAL code of ethics, practitioner liability insurance, etc.).
Candidates for EFT INTERNATIONAL Practitioner certification will participate in demonstrations, supervised live sessions, and paired work. Candidates will receive instructions for submitting case studies. All who attend will work on their own issues as well as those of others. The workshop includes a Level 2 training manual, course handouts, recommended reading lists, a separate group mentoring session for candidates, conference calls, and follow-up memos.
This 3-day workshop will take place at the Natural Health Cabin, 15217 Highway E, Curryville, MO 63339.
About the Instructor:
Accredited, Certified EFT Master Trainer of Trainers (EFT International, formerly AAMET, the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques,
ACEP Certified Advanced Practitioner of EFT (Association for Comprehensive
Energy Psychology, energypsych.org)
Master Practitioner, Gold Standard EFT (EFTCertification.com)
Discover the 3 Keys to
Finding Lasting Love
EFT never ceases to amaze me! The process is gentle and often provides benefits where other methods fail.
Dr. R. Vergini, MD